Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Me at 10th Standard

I am Falguni Patel living in Ahmedabad City since my birth. My family is not a rich one but i can say its a middle class one. I like studying since i came to know about it. I like to learn a lot from my teachers at my early study days. I started my study in 1988 with my elder sister. I can't remember my first days of school because i was around 5 years old but few things the school area, teachers name (Shanta Ben), school common plot and few friends like Nirali, Jalpa, Ronak, Pinal & Neeta. We all studied together till 10th standard & had lots of fun.

On the first exam of 10th standard I was failed in Maths and was very upset with it. My father told me that, “Don’t worry about studying because if you will take stress you will never get success in life. Just cool your head and get set the goals and achieve it with your hardwork.” I remember that day and make my life easier with my fathers support. I love my parents for their support even in the worst time that I was failed. In the second exam I passed with second class and my father gave me a watch. It was the best gift for me because I got it for my hardwork not for a birthday or any festival gift. I still has that watch with me till date.

Final exam was very tough for me because I was not ready for that. My cousin sisters marriage on the card and it was around my exams. My family planned to go there to attend the ceremony, I wish to be there but can’t because of exams are on the head. I tried hard to learn all the things and get passed as well. But the result was not good enough to give me confident in admission in science. My friends got the chance to be in the science stream but because of low percentage I got admission in the commerce stream.

I enjoyed whole my 10th standard and it gave me chance to understand my parents as well. Love you dad & mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment